Skip to content
3 hours per week
- Responsible for administration of one of our MWF programs
- Liaison with schools and application assessment.
- Implementing criterion assessment.
- Preparing workbooks and certificates.
- Liaison with program team leader.
- Distribution and follow-up of feedback forms.
- Organise collecting of marketing material and report to communications staff.
- Key communication capabilities - excellent phone manner.
- Ability to plan ahead, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Ability to verbally promote MWF programs.
- Working with a range of skills, cultural disabilities and disadvantage.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Punctuality, reliability and flexibility.